Join our two-day participation-based symposium that will empower you to grow as a tutoring practitioner, teacher, program manager, instructional leader, tutor mentor, academic coach, and tutor business owner. Gain different outlooks on contemporary issues in both tutoring and teaching and develop new ideas to take your practice to the Nth Level. Network and share in an intimate and interactive setting celebrating personal and business growth.
If this describes you… you need to be here.
We’ll have expert keynotes and case study sessions designed around specific, ACTIONABLE topics. Also, you will get the following:
• 30 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Hours
• Membership to our Tutoring & Teaching Community
• Membership to our Tutoring & Teaching Group
• An opportunity to have your case studies published in a reputable tutoring and teaching journal.
• Certificate as a National Speaker at Our Tutoring and Teaching International Symposium.
• Promotion of Your Affiliated Practice.
• An opportunity to serve as a Vendor to showcase Your Products and Services.
• Discounted opportunity to publish your book for your clients.
Early Bird Registration
The Most Influential Experts In the Tutoring & Teaching Space
2019 California Tutoring and Teaching Symposium is the premier forum for the presentation of new trends, business strategies, research results, and sharing practical experiences in the fields of Education, Tutoring, and Coaching. It will bring together leading practitioners from around the world.
We welcome individual presentations, panel sessions, interactive round table discussions and research results.
Conference Main Topics
- Online Tutoring
- Marketing for Tutoring Businesses
- Home-Based Tutoring & Online Tutoring
- Academic Coaching and Mentoring
- Tutoring Interventions & After-School Tutoring Programs
- Attracting New Clients
- Coaching & Mentoring Programs & Interventions
- Case Studies in Your Practice
- Coaching Tutors and Tutor Mentors
- Virtual Academies & Coaching Programs
- Instructional & Curriculum Development
- Instructional Technology & Mobile Apps in Education
- Business Strategies for Educational Businesses
- Personal Development Topics
- General Tutoring Topics
- Program & Project Management in Tutoring
- Creating Products for Clients
- Expanding Your Tutoring Business
San Diego, California
July 25-26, 2019